Last Updated: February 18, 2018
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS:
USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICES:
- use the Sites and Services in any manner that violates any relevant law or that infringes, misappropriates or violates any third party’s rights, including, but not limited to, transmitting any Content that may infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s rights of publicity, contractual rights, fiduciary rights or intellectual property rights;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, modify, sell,
re-sellor exploit any Content or the Sites and Services for any commercial, educational, or any other non-personal purpose or any for any purpose unrelated to your personal purchasing decisions, without the express written consent of Lazy Wabbit, which consent may be withheld by Lazy Wabbit in our sole discretion;
- post irrelevant Content, repeatedly post the same or similar Content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure, interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Sites and Services or any activities conducted on the Sites and Services;
- harass, threaten, intimidate, impersonate, or attempt to impersonate, any other person, falsify your contact or other information, misrepresent a relationship with any person or entity, including misrepresenting a relationship with Lazy Wabbit, or otherwise attempt to mislead others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a review or rating;
- knowingly provide or submit false or misleading information;
- use the Sites and Services if you are under the age of eighteen (18);
- take any action that would undermine the review and rating process under the Sites and Services;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Sites and Services, other user accounts, or other computer systems or networks connected to the Sites and Services;
- use the Sites and Services in any way that could interfere with the rights of Lazy Wabbit or the rights of other users of the Sites and Services;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Sites and Services, or any other systems or networks connected to the Sites and Services or to any server used by Lazy Wabbit by hacking, password ‘mining’ or any other illegitimate or unauthorized means, including attempting to obtain password, account, or any other personal or private information from any other Sites and Services user;
- transmit or submit any transmission or other materials that are encrypted or that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, spiders, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that is likely or intended to damage, interfere with, disrupt, impair, disable or otherwise overburden the Sites and Services;
- access, download, monitor, or copy any information contained on our Sites and Services through artificial means (including but not limited to use any ‘deep-link’, ‘scraper’, ‘robot’, ‘spider’ or
other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent automatic or manual process, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Sites and Services or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any Content, materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Sites and Services; or probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Sites and Services or any network connected to the Sites and Services, nor breach the security or authentication measures on or of the Sites and Services or any network connected to the Sites and Services. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of the Sites and Services, or any other customer of Lazy Wabbit, including any Lazy Wabbit account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Sites and Services or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Sites and Services, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information other than your own information, except as expressly authorized by Lazy Wabbit and provided for by the Sites and Services.
We may require that you create an account to use or access certain parts of the Sites and Services and use certain products and features. We may require that you provide login information such as a username and password to access and utilize your account. As a condition of your use of the Sites and Service, you agree to (a) provide Lazy Wabbit with true, accurate, current and complete information as prompted by the Lazy Wabbit registration forms, when registering for or using the Sites and Services and (b) update and maintain the truthfulness, accuracy and completeness of such information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password or other account information not generally available to others and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password. While there are limited, legitimate reasons for creating multiple accounts, creating serial or overlapping accounts may result in account termination. Please contact us if you have questions about managing multiple accounts.
As a condition of submitting any Content or other materials to the Sites or Services, you agree that:
- you grant to Lazy Wabbit a
royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, nonexclusive, transferable, and sublicensable license to use, reproduce, copy, adapt, modify, merge, distribute, publicly display, create derivative works from, incorporate such Content into other works;
- you grant to Lazy Wabbit all rights necessary to publish or refrain from publishing your name and address in connection with your Content; sublicense through multiple tiers the Content, and acknowledge that this license cannot be terminated by you once your Content is submitted to the Sites and Services;
- you grant to Lazy Wabbit all rights necessary to prohibit the subsequent aggregation, display, copying, duplication, reproduction, distribution, or exploitation of your Content by any other party;
- your name and report information may be made available to the public and to the Service Providers on which you report;
- you are solely responsible for your reviews and ratings;
- Lazy Wabbit may, in its sole discretion, choose to remove or not to remove reviews and ratings once published;
- you will not submit any reviews that may be considered by Lazy Wabbit to be infringing, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, obscene, profane, hateful, offensive, harmful, vulgar, distasteful, defamatory, or otherwise violates any relevant law or right of any other party, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- all of your reviews and ratings will either be based upon (i) your actual first-hand experiences with the Service Providers you are reviewing;
- all of your reviews and ratings of the Service Providers that you are rating will be accurate, honest, truthful, and complete in all respects;
- you do not work for, own any interest in or serve on the board of directors of, any of the Service Providers for which you submit reviews and ratings; you are not in any way related (by blood, adoption or marriage, if the Service Provider is an individual) to any of the Service Providers for which you submit reviews or ratings;
- you have not received any form of compensation to post reviews and ratings;
- you will submit thorough and thoughtful reviews of the Service Providers you review (for example, submitting a review describing a service contractor as “He/She is great.” Without additional commentary is not a thorough and thoughtful review);
- you will not submit reviews that comment on other users or the reviews of other users;
- you will not submit reviews with hyperlinks; or
- the reviews and ratings that you provide do not reflect the views of Lazy Wabbit, its officers, managers, owners, employees, agents, designees or other users.
PUBLICATION AND DISTRIBUTION OF CONTENT:
Lazy Wabbit does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, quality or appropriateness of any Content transmitted to or through the Service. You acknowledge that Lazy Wabbit simply acts as a passive conduit and an interactive computer service provider for the publication and distribution of Content and for the publication and distribution of any content posted by Service Providers in response to Content (“Service Provider Content”). You understand that all Content and Service Provider Content posted on, transmitted through or linked through the Service, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. You understand that Lazy Wabbit does not control, and is not responsible for Content or Service Provider Content made available through the
Service, and that by using the Service, You may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, misleading, or offensive. You agree that You must evaluate and make Your own judgment, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content and Service Provider Content.
You further acknowledge that Lazy Wabbit has no obligation to screen, preview, monitor or approve any Content or Service Provider Content, or Content posted or submitted by any other Lazy Wabbit member or any Service Provider. However, Lazy Wabbit reserves the right to review and delete any Content that, in its sole judgment, violates the terms and conditions of this Agreement. By using the Service, You agree that it is solely YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to evaluate Your risks to bear associated with the use, accuracy, usefulness, completeness or appropriateness of any Content that You submit, receive, access, transmit or otherwise convey through the Service. Under no circumstances will Lazy Wabbit be liable in any way for any Content or Service Provider Content, including, but not limited to, any Content or Service Provider Content that contains any errors, omissions, defamatory statements, or confidential or private information for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content or Service Provider Content submitted, accessed, transmitted or otherwise conveyed via the Service. You waive the right to bring or assert any claim against Lazy Wabbit relating to Content or Service Provider Content, and release Lazy Wabbit from any and all liability for or relating to any Content or Service Provider Content.
advice of an attorney.
You agree that Lazy Wabbit may establish general practices, policies and limits, which may or may not be published, concerning the use of the Sites and Services, including without limitation, the time that reviews and ratings will be retained, the maximum number of reviews and ratings that may be sent from an account, the length of reviews and ratings sent, and the maximum number of times and the maximum duration for which you may access the Sites and Services in a given period of time. You agree that Lazy Wabbit has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Content or other materials maintained or transmitted by or through the Sites and Services. You agree that Lazy Wabbit has the right to change these general practices and limits at any time, in its sole discretion, with or without notice.
Lazy Wabbit does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, data, advertising, products, goods or services available or unavailable from, or through, any third-party or Service Provider. You agree that should you use or rely on such Content, data, advertisement, products, goods or services, available or unavailable from, or through any third-party or Service Provider, Lazy Wabbit is not responsible or liable, indirectly or directly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with such use or reliance. Your dealings with, or participation in promotions of any Service Provider, and any other terms, conditions, representations or warranties associated with such dealings, are between you and such Service Provider exclusively and do not involve Lazy Wabbit. You should make whatever investigation or other resources that you deem necessary or appropriate before hiring or engaging Service Providers.
Third parties and Service Providers may link or otherwise direct Internet users to our Sites and Services for the purpose of utilizing one or more of the services we provide on behalf of others. Additionally, we may provide links or otherwise direct you to third-party or Service Provider websites. Lazy Wabbit does not control or operate any such third-party or Service Provider websites. Any information you provide to these third-party or Service Provider websites while on these third-party or Service Provider websites is subject to the respective policies of those third parties or Service Providers, and not Lazy Wabbit policies. It is your responsibility to review such third-party or Service Provider policies, including any relevant privacy policies. You agree that Lazy Wabbit will not be responsible or liable for, and does not endorse any content, advertising, goods or services provided on or through these outside websites or for your use or inability to use such websites. Lazy Wabbit does not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information (including, without limitation, credit card and other personal information) you might be requested to give to any third-party or Service Provider sites. You use these third party or Service Provider websites at your own risk.
You agree that Lazy Wabbit is not responsible for the accessibility or unavailability of any Service Provider or for your interactions and dealings with them, waive the right to bring or assert any claim against Lazy Wabbit relating to any interactions or dealings with any Service Provider, and release Lazy Wabbit from any and all liability for or relating to any interactions or dealings with Service Providers.
Without limiting the foregoing, your correspondence or business dealings with, consumption of products or services of, or participation in promotions of, third parties or Service Providers found on or through the use of the Sites and Services, including payment for and delivery or fulfillment of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third-party. You agree that Lazy Wabbit shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such third parties or Service Providers on the Lazy Wabbit Sites and Services.
Termination of Access:
provision regarding ownership, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA USERS:
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California web users are entitled to the following specific consumer rights notice: The Services are provided by Lazy Wabbit, 1030 E. Washington St., Indianapolis, Indiana 46202. If You have any questions, concerns, or complaints regarding the Services, please contact Lazy Wabbit by sending: (i) an email to support@LazyWabbit.com;
California residents may reach the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1625 N. Market Blvd., Suite S-202, Sacramento, California 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210 or Hearing Impaired at TDD (800) 326-2297 or TDD (916) 322-1700.
TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTS:
Lazy Wabbit, and other Sites and Services graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are the trademarks or trade dress of Lazy Wabbit in the U.S. and/or other countries. These trademarks and trade dress may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, keyword advertisements, or email addresses, or in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion.
You should assume all Content and material made available on the Sites and Services is
protect by copyright law. Aside from user-submitted Content, all other materials and other information on the Sites and Services, including, but not limited to, all text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio and video clips, downloads, data compilations and software are the exclusive property of Lazy Wabbit and/or its licensors and are protected by all United States and international copyright laws.
posting the notices on the Site. All notices to Lazy Wabbit will be provided by sending email to support@LazyWabbit.com. Such notices will be deemed delivered upon the earlier of the verification of delivery or two (2) business days after being sent.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, Title 17 of the United States Code, Section 512 (“DMCA”), Lazy Wabbit will respond promptly to claims of copyright or trademark infringement that are reported to the agent that we have designated to receive notifications of claims infringement (its “Designated Agent”). Our Designated Agent is:
If You are a copyright or trademark owner (or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright or trademark owner) and believe that Your work’s copyright or trademark has been infringed, please report Your notice of infringement to us by providing our Designated Agent with a written notification of claimed infringement that includes substantially the following:
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- identification of the copyrighted work or trademark claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works or trademarks at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact You, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which You may be contacted;
- a statement that You have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright or trademark owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that You are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Lazy Wabbit will investigate notices of copyright and trademark infringement and take appropriate actions under the DMCA. Inquiries that do not follow this procedure may not receive a response.
There are no refunds, all sales are final for becoming a premium member. If you are a client that’s not happy with their order, please let us know how we can make it better. You will have unlimited amounts of revisions until you are satisfied.
Free Member Deduction Policy:
If you signed up during one of our promotions to create a free listing profile, for every job you do, we will deduct a 15% fee for advertising and other expenses.
Premium & Featured members will keep 100% of their earnings!